Monday, July 30, 2007

Triplets . . .

Being a photographer, I get to see a lot of great things. Beautiful babies, amazingly beautiful weddings, growing families etc... I get to play with my camera and make memories for people that will last a lifetime . . . it's exciting and extremely fulfilling. I am so so lucky...
Hardly ever do I get truly emotional when I work, I can only remember crying at one wedding because the words during the ceremony hit so close to home that I just couldn't hold back....I stood behind my camera and the tears were streaming down my face, the guests did not notice (thank goodness) but they were there.... and getting myself to stop was hard.
As I drove home from photographing these senior triplets at their farm, I did not cry but I was deeply touched and inspired by this family... The way the related to each other, the way they talked, the love that was so unmistakably present and the families bond was so strong that you could actually feel it. It was in the air. I found myself thinking about how lucky these parents were, to be blessed with not only three healthy babies, but with three good looking intelligent kids whose love for each other was so apparent. I found myself thinking about my family and how things would be when they got to this age and then I prayed that I could make them just as awesome as these "kids" -- I drove home loving what I do that much more (didn't know it was posiible) and to be honest, it was hard to leave this "job" - I want to thank this family for their business, but mostly, I want to thank them for reminding me how precious life is, how lucky I am (as they are) for having my children and my family.
Emily, Chelsey and RJ.... you guys are awesome - You are all very blessed!
Photographically Yours,
Maria


No comments: