Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's been a while...

. . . since I have posted. It's amazing how fast time goes. I mean.... it's almost Christmas . . . we are half way through December and we have been crazy busy at the studio with beautiful kids, babies and families . . . it's been wonderful! While organizing the computer files not long ago I ran accross images I had done at the beach this summer in August.... I am always so busy doing portraits for everyone that I forgot about my own!!! So.... just thought I would share. This is my 5 year old daughter Christina . . . she enjoys being photographed and spontaneously hugged herself while I photographed her that day . . . When I saw this image It made me think about how important it is to love yourself . . . thanks for checking out the blog!!!
Maria


No comments: