Saturday, May 31, 2008

REAL LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY

We are always working hard to bring you the best. . . we love the studio but we know that life bring many many wonderful moments that must be captured! Real Life Photography is exactly as It sounds... it is when we go out to capture real life events, so that people can remember them exactly as they were, with every detail in place, and allowing them to LIVE THE MOMENT and then relive it through photographs. Having a photographer capture an event for you, whether it be a baptism, the first hours of your childs life after birth or an anniversary party, it allows you to enjoy the moment fully without having to worry about capturing it yourself. As an artist, I LOVE when my clients give me the opportunity to create... that's when I really go crazy with the camera. I love feeling the love between people and capturing that through my lens.... it is an honor . . . a feeling that is hard to describe. There are amazing connections between people, connections of love that are easily seen by observing them . . . words are not needed. Click here to view an example of a REAL LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY event!

Check out their slideshow HERE!

No comments: