Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's happening around here...

Well, the summer has whizzed by us as usual... and schools about to start! My kids are excited, comparing notes with their friends on their teachers and classrooms... they cannot wait! I am excited for the fall season here too with all the families we have booked for outdoor portraits and all the new sets we have designed ... here is one of our new sets which we are using for Halloween.... it is just adorable! I cannot wait to see all the kids in their costumes this year! We will be advertsing with a new newsletter soon with all our new sets and what we are doing...


In the meantime, check out GRANT... this adorable 4 year old is a builder for Halloween. Working with children is such a blessing... they say the funniest things and they keep me very very young!


Hoping everyone is having a GREAT week! :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Maria,
Thank you for the really fun time today when you took my picture.
I am so excited to see myself on your site.
Thank you very much!!
Grant