Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Contest

Today I photographed three more babies for our baby contest! They are so much fun! We will be voting for the contest winner during the Halloween Party on Oct 26, 2008. The baby contest winner will get a $350 gift certificate and one lucky Halloween Party attendant will also get a $500 gift certificate. Are you giving blood? Those making an appt and giving blood during our event will get double entry!!! We are looking forward to it! In the meantime, check it out! What kind of day do you think I had today? It was a whole lot of fun around here today, as it is everyday :-)
I cannot wait to see who gets the most votes!
We still have a few more babies to photograph... can't wait!
Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an amateur photographer and in the context of full disclosure, I'm her grandma. That being said, I've recognized that Jocelyn is very photogenic, and I think you have captured her very well. I like your style.