Sunday, November 23, 2008

It happens every year...

People tell me all the time how lucky I am to be able to do what I do, and how great it is that I can "capture" my children... ha.


Capturing my children is hard. Now, I DO have BEAUTIFUL portraits of them but they came with a LOT of patience on my end and A LOT of complaining and arguments and yes....occasional tears. My daughter loves being photographed... my son ... he tolerates it. BUT photographing them TOGETHER.... it's tough. I laughed so hard when I saw this today... I am going to blow this up HUGE for my house because this one image just says it all. I have beautiful images from today... but this one takes the cake.

Smiles to all....


Maria





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! They both look great!!!

:) - Meggy

Anonymous said...

That little girl looks more and more like you every day!