Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our family is growing....

On a personal note our family has grown and NO I am not pregnant :-)

Yesterday, after almost two weeks of waiting... our GREAT DANE puppy came from Texas. He arrived in Pittsburgh in his little crate and is SO adorable! Our kids had NO IDEA and thought we were going to the airport to pick up a friend. I had already named this pup MALIK but after my son saw him yesterday he said we should name him MALKIN, especially since the Pens just won! Anyhow, we will discuss his final name today but here is our Studio M mascot.... his name will have an "M" non the less. Meet our new GREAT DANE puppy which we will not be able to pick up and carry around much longer. He is full of love and energy! I have personally wanted a great dae for a long time and I love them.... the are the most gentle dogs ever. The breeder I purchased him from is AWESOME and could not have been more wonderful to work with! Our pup should grow quickly... and weigh between 170-180lbs when he is full grown!!! I have included some snapshots I took of my children with him but will take some really great portraits of him and post them soon :-)
Below is my breeders info if you have any interest....
CONNIE QUEEN
903-476-0341
903-267-1128
www.freewebs.com/texasdanes



No comments: