Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Meet Baby CHASE

The last few weeks have been filled with gurgles and laughter of adorable little human beings. These babies are amazingly gorgeous and make me miss having little babies myself .... my children, Dylan and Christina are now 10 and almost 8 respectively and do not appreciate being called "babies" - although I told them they will ALWAYS be MY babies :-)
Last week we had 9 babies at the studio... thought i'd share with everyone little CHASE. Chase was in for his newborn portraits and he sure has grown in the last few months!

Hope everyone is enjoying the better weather . . . I'm hoping it gets just a bit warmer :-)

Maria Sauserman, CPP

3 comments:

nancy said...

Absolute precious, adorable and a keeper ! ! ! ! More, more, more.

nancy said...

Absolutely precious - takes my breath away !!!!!!

Diana said...

What a beautiful family!
Diana N