Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TEACHING, LEARNING & CREATING!!!!

So I have been travelng quite a bit.... and I love it! I have been attending seminars and teaching them too.... it is so much fun to get out an create just because you can :)


Last week I was in Cape May, NJ at MARS - a week long seminar for photographers. MARS holds a challenge day where all attending photographers go out and photograph (there were about 100 of us) .... the portrait can fall in any category... and you only have a small time frame in which to photograph, edit and submit images. So.... I went out with a fellow photographer friend and met some commercial fisherman out at a dock in Cape May. After talking to them and begging them to pose for me, Rory did :) THANK YOU RORY! I am PROUD to say that I won the Cape May challenge this year! Of course I did go back to the dock and found Rory again . . . I wanted to personally thank him and get an image with him :) So much fun! AND for those guys at the dock that hounded Rory while he was being photographed... shame on you all! (although your comments over the loudspeaker had me cracking up!!! - LOL)

Well.... got lots going on here at the studio so I better go! Hope everyone is having a GREAT month . . now if it would just stop raining ... ?!?



Maria




No comments: