Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Love is all around

LOVE is all around us.... yes there are people out there in the world that just don't "get it" and that don't contribute to the love we all share for our spouses, families, jobs and more..... but in the grand spectrum of things.... LOVE is a language we all speak.
I get to witness a lot of emotions, a lot of love and I feel very lucky for that. Today, I got to see the love shared between this fun loving couple and spent a fantastic 2 hours with them in Pittsburgh. As if I wasn't lucky enough to photograph them as an engaged couple, I also get to photograph their wedding next October!
Sarah and Jeremiah, may the love you share today grow stronger everyday... I had a great time today photographing you guys at Heinz Field where you got engaged. . . thank you for a great time! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Next October will be here before we know it!
Photographically yours,
Maria








1 comment:

Denise Rehse Watson - photographer said...

ooooh, I just LOVE love! Thanks for reminding us that sharing our lives with others is what makes it all worthwhile, Maria...

oh, and TAG, YOU'RE IT! please see my blog for more details: http://photosensitiveportraits.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-im-it-received-email-lately-from.html