Sunday, September 16, 2007

Soon to be . . .

There is something so majical about a soon to be baby. I remember laying in bed feeling every kick and move. It was aweosme. I was one of those woman who loved to be pregnant. While other woman complained I delighted in every day, every move and every growth . . .
being pregnant was just what I was meant to be. I think that if I had an absurd amount of patience and a bottomless bank account I would be the happiest person on earth, just because I could experience pregnancy more often.....
It is so exciting to photograph maternity images because in a way I get to experience a litte piece of that all over again.... I love it! Here is a maternity image that I really enjoyed doing. Ann-Marie is due any day now . . . I am so excited and cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Stay tunned for newborn images..... I can't wait!!! 10 tiny fingers and ten tiny toes... oh boy!
Maria




No comments: