Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

Things have been so busy at the studio that finding the time to blog is tough at times... I wish we could blog every senior, wedding, baby and such that walk through the door.... I love to share.... and definately try to do as much as I can! Things at the studio this week were crazy and totally fun.... it's awesome to meet new people all the time and have a good time doing what I love and do best. My kids however were getting a little tiered of my crazy schedule and long hours.... so since I had a wedding celebration to photograph in Altoona, PA... we left a few days early to visit with close friends and family taht live in this area. We spent the day yesterday with our family and had an awesome time. Then at night we went out to see fireworks... lots of fun. Got some cool images too... My niece Bailie was posing for me too.... so here she is, wet hair and all ... right out of the pool...


No comments: