Monday, June 30, 2008

Meghan and Joe tie the knot!!!

On Saturday, June 28th, 2008 Meghan and Joe tied the knot! It was a beautiful wedding that took place at Saint Benedict the Abbot Catholic Church (http://www.stbenedicttheabbot.com/) and the reception was at the Hilton Garden Inn (http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=PITSPGI) - Everything was beautiful! Check it out! Look for all images on our site in about 3- 4 weeks. (Images will be posted under "See my photographs"...


Look at this beautriful Bible.... It was one of the first things I noticed when I walked in the room the bride was to be dressed in. Gorgeous.... and from what I understand it is a family heirloom too!!!





Something blue.... LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes! Way to go Meghan!






I LOVE this image of Meghan and her mom. It touches me in so many ways. I makes me want to get on a plane and fly to Brazil, just so I can hug my mom. Moms are so special ... NO ONE can replace them and how they make you feel. They are our angels on earth...








Still LOVE that "something blue!"



It stopped raining just long enough for us to get sme images outdoors! They turned out awesome and I had a GREAT time!..... Check out Vinny!













Congrats Meghan and Joe! Give me a call when you get back from your honeymoon! Can't wait to show all of these to you both!!!
Maria




No comments: