Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catherine

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to meet Catherine . . . and we had a great time! I love doing what I do, not only because I LOVE photography but I love meeting new people, getting to know them, what makes them who they are... what they love, where they are from . . . it's always so interesting to talk to people. Catherine and I did the studio session first and as you can see she picked some GREAT outfits! Then after the studio session, we headed outdoors for more fun! Thanks Catherine! We will see you again on Friday!!!

Want great senior pictures and some fun? Call us! Also, if you are an upcoming 2010 senior, we are currently looking for senior models for the class of 2010. You get
A LOT of great FREE stuff and it's a lot of fun too!!!


Want more info? Call Maria 724-745-4405


Catherine - Class of 2009





No comments: