Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What do I do for a living????

People often ask what I do for a living. And I answer... I am a photographer. I am so proud when I say that, that you would think I own the world. But... I guess that's what happens when you truly love what you do THAT MUCH. I love photographs. I love people. Put together those two things.... I love portraits! What I love most next to the photographs I get to create, is the relationships that I get to build with people. It's so amazing. I remember the first time that I photographed Rachel and Ryan, in my home studio years and years ago when Rachel was only 2!!! I have been SOOOO blessed to be a part of this family for so many years. I love to see them year after year. This has to be the most photogenic family too! When I see this family on my schedule I am so excited!!! AND.... like them, there are so many other families that come to us, year after year, as part of our family collection program. Just this week I had the opportunity to see so many. . . SOOOOOO . . . I want to thank ALL OF YOU that are so loyal to me (and Studio M) and I also want to tell you how privileged I feel to know you and your families . . . it is an honor. Truly.


We have had a couple of crazy weeks here and are SO EXCITED about our "Oh Bebe Mio" Contest! Have a baby between 0 - 12 months? What are you waiting for? Sign up! It's only $10 to enter and ALL the money goes to a GREAT cause! Read more about it HERE.
We have purchased BRAND NEW amazing props for the event... including gorgeous tutus and 4 new backdrops!!!
In December we also have 2012 senior tryouts coming up! Woohoo!!!!
Can't wait! Are you a 2012 Senior? We are looking for models! Call us and sign up!!!
Have a GREAT night everyone and don't freeze! It's getting awfully cold out there!!!!
Maria

No comments: