Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!! 2011 is going to ROCK!!!

Well... HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some reasons I am SO THANKFUL for all I have! Life is awesome and 2011 is gonna be even better! First of all, wanted to let everyone know that the studio will be closed Thursdays and Fridays ONLY in the month on January. We are making some changes, and getting ready for an AWESOME 2011!!! We have new backdrops planned and sets we are designing! YAHOO!
So here is a little bit of my break in a nutshell! My sister and parents came up for the holidays! SO MUCH FUN!
Here is my sister Julie and I.... we REALLY LOOK ALIKE right? I know.... we sound alike too! I guess genetics doesn't lie. I am 7 years older than Julie - but wiser too LOL - maybe not!
Dinner at Melting Pot! YUMMM!

Then my friend Jant and I. Janet is one of the best friends I have ever had. The thing I love MOST about Janet is her positivity. The glass is ALWAYS half if not the whole way FULL. Need a smile? Call Janet!


My husbands side of the family REUNION that we have every year before xmas. This was obviously after we opened all the gifts :)


Day we got our xmas tree. Every year we go to Candle light tree farm and cut one down. In this image is my mom, dad, husband Sean, kids Dylan(10) & Christina(8) and me :)
Xmas morning..... they got each an Ipod touch. I don't know HOW Santa does it. He's awesome!



May God Bless each and every one of you with the wealth of LOVE. It's like the Beatles sang, "All you need is love"


Looking forward to an AMAZING 2011 - Thank You, each and every one of you, for letting me be a part of your lives!!! Goodnight!

Maria









No comments: