Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The very non perfect day.... with a perfect moment.

Well, I had named this email "THE PERFECT DAY" followed by a bunch of text about just how wonderful everything was today. BLAH! I deleted it all. It just wasn't true. Today was a particularly hard day. I don't have that many to be honest. I am a very positive person. I know you know what I'm talking about! I know I'm not the only person that has these types of days... There is nothing in the world (in my personal opinion) than feeling hurt and betrayed. Anger is a piece of cake. Anger you get over. Hurt? Not so much. Then add more to that. Not the best day. So I hugged my husband and glanced at my kids, drank a glass of wine.... and then my friend/employee/graphic artist Megan sends me this via email.....
AND...
It's funny how this TINY MOMENT I captured in someone's life today changed my whole outlook and how I felt in again, another tiny moment...
Thank you Megan for always knowing what I need without speaking words, and thank you to Sasha and her mom for trusting me to be the one to capture this. This reminded me of just how lucky I am (irregardless of all the other obvious reasons!)
Tomorrow I turn 36. Happy Birthday to me :) Life is grand :)
Maria

1 comment:

Katey Wood said...

You do have one of the greatest jobs ever - to capture that moment is precious! I am envious!