Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What did you do at work today?

Well.... don't be jealous! LOL

Everyday at the studio it feels like Christmas! Our favorite guy is our UPS guy Bill, because when he comes, we have to fight over who opens the box first! Today a shipment we have been waiting for came! Seniors watch out!!!! We ordered several new backdrops for seniors and AWESOME adjustable dresses! These dresses actually fit almost every size and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I am so excited about senior season I can barely take it! So.... what did I do at work today???? Well, all kinds of wonderful things but between appointments Megan and I played! So here's a new backdrop and two dresses that came in! In case you don't know me, well, I'm the red head and Megan, well, she's my awesome studio manager!

So what did you do today? I had a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!! At the age of 36 "dress up" is still such fun! Who would have known!

Maria

2 comments:

SPECIAL SPECK said...

Love it! Looks like you had lots of fun. And, I, also am in love with the UPS man and get so excited to get any kind of thing delivered. I hear the "u.p.s." honk and I am at the door to meet him! Can't wait to see more pics : )

SPECIAL SPECK said...

Love it! Looks like you had lots of fun. And, I, also am in love with the UPS man and get so excited to get any kind of thing delivered. I hear the "u.p.s." honk and I am at the door to meet him! Can't wait to see more pics : )