Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Take the time to smell the flowers...

Yes, I know... It's a cliche. BUT... when was the last time you took the time to get a GREAT family portrait taken? Your children are getting older (and so are you!) so get it done and have fun with it! This family was SO MUCH FUN! Megan and I got up at 6am and were set up and ready to go at 7am. (Kids are happy in the morning and the lighting is soft and beautiful!) Here is a TINY preview of this morning . . . Stay tunned! THANK YOU to Laura (& family) for your patience and time. I know you could have picked any photographer to do your portraits, and I want you to know that I am HONORED that you picked me. I look forward to watching your family grow over the years. It is my favorite part of my career... the wonderful relationships that I get to build and cultivate. Life is grand :)


Here is an image of Megan and I waiting for our family to show up. I RAN with the timer on and barely made it! I am surprised I look normal back there behind the couch!


AND... here is the set up image all ready to go.... dragging this couch down to the railrod track was EVENTFUL! (to say the least) I'd also like to thank Megan for agreeing to help me so early in the morning! She rocks!



All my LOVE!


Maria




No comments: