Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A day to remember...Congratulations to Linda & Scott

I wrote down today's date and signed a form, Sep 7, 2011. What?! September? Where did summer go? I have had such a great summer and have had the opportunity to photograph so many wonderful events ... and have shared... nothing :( Shame on me.
Well.... here is something that is definitely worth sharing! I got to photograph the most beautiful wedding this weekend to one of the nicest couples I have ever worked with. (and no I am not just saying that) Congratulations to Linda and Scott!!! You deserve everything you have and each other... you are both amazing people and I want to thank you for the privilege of being part of your lives. I hope you have a GREAT honeymoon!
Congrats again!
Much Love,
Maria




















No comments: